« on: February 29, 2020, 12:12:00 pm »

In-game Name: oxider

Games You Play: mostly COD4
CSGO
DIRT 3,4
FORZA HORIZON 4
ROCKET LEAGUE
GTA V

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): 29

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? yes

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: My name is Krzysztof, I live in Poland. I'm 16 years old and I've been playing COD4 for about 7 years (yes, I was 9 years old when I started playing). I've been in few Polish teams like TuD or mxa. I have experience in for example judging if someone cheats, I just know how to play. I'm in the second grade of high school in graphics direction.

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? I want to join eBc because on the one hand I want to go back to the past, I have experience and I assure that I will serve players well. On the other hand, I have a good relationship with the players, I am always helpful to them. I'm on the discord and there's a nice atmosphere there.

How Did You Hear About eBc? I was just looking for the server where I would play best, then I found your server on the gametracker and I started to play here.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 12:44:07 pm by oxider »

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
Re: oxider
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 02:01:48 pm »
The application is open for voting again.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2020, 07:07:36 pm by Kreator »

JamesNeg

• Admin
  •  
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2020, 07:14:15 pm »
+1 for me, quiet and skilled guy. So why not :)

Soap

• that arrogant former leader cunt
  • Friend
  •  
  • kreator's elder brother
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2020, 07:52:15 pm »

LuKa

• Masteradmin
  •  
  • Currently Single
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2020, 09:00:21 pm »
Sounds chill so fine with me

Gus

• Senior Admin
  •  
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2020, 09:04:37 pm »
You’ve improved your attitude a lot lately and you’ve learned to respect server rules which shows a certain maturity. so now I give you +1 with pleasure. GL  ;)

Candy

• Admin
  •  
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2020, 09:12:12 pm »
great guy to talk to and also a verry skilled player +1 for me

oxider

•  
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2020, 09:35:00 pm »
ty everyone<3

unislav

•  
  • My gender is Alpha Male btw
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2020, 01:07:43 pm »
+1 cipka polska .. small guy .. with small pepee ..

oxider

•  
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2020, 02:06:57 pm »
+1 cipka polska .. small guy .. with small pepee ..
:DD

kVN#

• Senior Admin
  •  
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2020, 11:39:01 am »
Accidently voted no.
Was gonna go neutral..

JohnFranclin

• Leader
  •  
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2020, 12:08:23 pm »
Hello there,

I have voted for no, because you act everyway I do not like. I do not feel like you are suitable for our clan life neither our community in general!
If you are getting accepted anyways, we might have to make a restart, but mind that I won't be easy on you.

Have a great day,
John

oxider

•  
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2020, 03:36:17 pm »
Hello there,

I have voted for no, because you act everyway I do not like. I do not feel like you are suitable for our clan life neither our community in general!
If you are getting accepted anyways, we might have to make a restart, but mind that I won't be easy on you.

Have a great day,
John
I understand. Thanks for the opinion.

uN1K

• Senior Admin
  •  
  • sweety is the sweetest sweetness
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2020, 04:37:45 pm »
Hey Oxider,

I voted neutral on your second application as I don't really connect to the server therefore I don't know you except from what I can see through Discord.

Here is the thing, some members have nothing to say against you and even encourage you to continue to improve your behavior.
But for some it is the opposite, nothing has changed. And this controversy is quite strange right ? If you would have changed your comportment, members would be unanimous about it, but this is not the case.

> So I want you to answer this, have you really changed your behaviour towards all players at any time ? Or are you still being toxic when admins are not connected ?

As you know Explicit Bouncers is a pretty old clan, and that stability comes with the relations between all the members. A lot of us, members, have joined this clan since a year or even less. Modern Warfare is an old game, people come and leave but with the relations that members create the clan is and will remain active as long as it can.
We're not specifically looking for good players but mostly people having good human qualities, people we can trust being able to do their "jobs" as admins.
We want players to enjoy playing on our servers, so everyone can have a good time and take pleasure playing this game, within our community.

That said we're not tolerating any intults or bad behavior towards anybody, players and admins. We want people to act civilized like they would be infront of others "in reality". Of course sometimes players can get frustrated and write things in the chat, that's understandable as long as it is not an usual thing they do.

If you'd really like to be part of this clan, prove it. I'd like to see members & players being unanimous about you being a good person and not a two faced character.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2020, 05:03:29 pm by uN1K »

oxider

•  
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2020, 05:20:46 pm »
Hey Oxider,

I voted neutral on your second application as I don't really connect to the server therefore I don't know you except from what I can see through Discord.

Here is the thing, some members have nothing to say against you and even encourage you to continue to improve your behavior.
But for some it is the opposite, nothing has changed. And this controversy is quite strange right ? If you would have changed your comportment, members would be unanimous about it, but this is not the case.

> So I want you to answer this, have you really changed your behaviour towards all players at any time ? Or are you still being toxic when admins are not connected ?

As you know Explicit Bouncers is a pretty old clan, and that stability comes with the relations between all the members. A lot of us, members, have joined this clan since a year or even less. Modern Warfare is an old game, people come and leave but with the relations that members create the clan is and will remain active as long as it can.
We're not specifically looking for good players but mostly people having good human qualities, people we can trust being able to do their "jobs" as admins.
We want players to enjoy playing on our servers, so everyone can have a good time and take pleasure playing this game, within our community.

That said we're not tolerating any intults or bad behavior towards anybody, players and admins. We want people to act civilized like they would be infront of others "in reality". Of course sometimes players can get frustrated and write things in the chat, that's understandable as long as it is not an usual thing they do.

If you'd really like to be part of this clan, prove it. I'd like to see members & players being unanimous about you being a good person and not a two faced character.
So, I'll start with the fact that from the first application, I've improved my behavior, I'm more polite, I respect the rules of the server, today I even happened to invite a player to your server (it was Nikos), I think with more administration I like it, but the one exception for which I was rude is John Franclin.

At first when I met him I liked him, then I got ban for an hour for elevators. I knew I did wrong then, and I was rightly punished. Nothing changed then. But then John got information from a player (who I think can help himself) that he's sure I'm cheating, and from then on he told me to use a moss. I had no objection, I started using it, I still think nothing has changed for us.

But then we played a map there, and John wrote something like that: "he plays the moss, he's got weaker stats," and then I got nervous, and I thought it was like he was laughing at me. Then I wrote on the chat that I'll turn off the moss, then I wrote that i turn it off (I had it turned on all the time, I wrote it as a joke to john). I got a permban on the server, and from then on I lost my sympathy for him(then I was unbanned, after checking the moss files).

I sent john the moss files, checked them, and he wrote me that I use scripts.  That's right, I had jumping scripts in the config (e.g. pole bounce), but I didn't use them on your server, just for example, for berry trials when I was trying to map out what the script does. And so I learned this jump, now I'm doing it without any problem. Then other admins found out that I "use" the scripts and suddenly some of them started to consider me as a cheater. I think, now that's changed. I have a very good relationship with many admins, like Candy, Datis, HOONY, James Negron.

I'd like to start again with John, I'll be using moss for more than a week, I hope our "conflict" will be resolved.