Author Topic: iWy  (Read 2447 times)

iWy

•  
iWy
« on: April 25, 2021, 05:17:19 PM »

In-game Name: iWy

Games You Play: Cod4 most of the time.

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): 7 on laptop and (5,6,7) on pc, so thats technically 10+ :D

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? Yes, RedPanda ( iWy#1709 )

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: I live in Zagreb, I am currently studying computer science, I played few games proffesionaly ( by proffesionally i mean i made some money for playing competitively): CS:GO, Cod2, Cod4 back in the days (2013,2014), Fortnite ( don't ask :D).

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? I like the server alot, there is alot of cool people in eBc to speak to, it would like to be part of that community.

How Did You Hear About eBc? When i got back in Cod4 (month ago) i saw the server on gametracker and i rly liked it :).

zooner

•  
Re: iWy
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2021, 06:28:26 PM »
Hello my friend,

Thats really a good application i hope you to join, thats for me a +1 😁

I saw you on server, you are a good player and you are sympatic, a good guy with who you can talk.

I saw you, trying to improve you with flames on server, thats a good thing 👍

(I hope you are not gonna jump all time like nubaro 💀)

Well, thats a big +1, good luck to you !

Zoon3r

z3k0

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2021, 09:54:10 PM »
Yes from me, good guy, love play with you ! :D Good luck

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2021, 07:35:11 PM »
As I don't see any negative votes yet, and you have enough positive ones, I don't see a reason not to accept this application, two weeks trial period however till we get to know you better and see how you act as a representative of ours. Welcome to the community !

Application accepted