Author Topic: Marko Grubnic [ACCEPTED]  (Read 3906 times)

klany96

•  
Marko Grubnic [ACCEPTED]
« on: July 26, 2020, 06:06:49 PM »

In-game Name: Marko Grubnic

Games You Play: Mostly Call of Duty Modern Warfare Multiplayer on eBc. Occasionally I play games like: NBA2K, All Call of Duty franchise titles, Alien Isolation, Dead Space franchise, Crysis franchise, Metro franchise and many more due to Corona virus these days.

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): 25

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? Yes, #2501

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: Im Ivan 24 years old from Zadar, Croatia. I have bacc. Degree in Business Informatics and work as front end developer. I love gym and play sports in free time and also Cod4 Multiplayer. I have around 1200h of this game between 2008 and 2011.

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? Because its one of the servers which keep this game alive even today and its very popular bcs of faster movement and nice skins. Also there are many funny eBc players which are friendly and joke around. Last but not least Kreator is freaking legend. Thats all from me. Thanks. If I don't get this time in this clan its okay I will live with that.

How Did You Hear About eBc? Gamertracker and Neven Ciganovic told me. :D
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 05:15:06 PM by klany96 »

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
Re: Marko Grubnic [ACCEPTED]
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2020, 10:38:41 AM »
Who ever voted negative, please provide a brief explanation, so we can know whats the issue, so others can know and hopefully resolve for future applicants/applications.

JohnFranclin

• Leader
  •  
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2020, 10:41:58 AM »
We could copy paste the reasoning from his old application...

unislav

•  
  • My gender is Alpha Male btw
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2020, 10:42:48 AM »
your behavior is not like should be. Many times i saw u how you insult other players in team chat and chat. So for now is NO

Fox

• Admin
  •  
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2020, 10:44:15 AM »
Well,
Everytime I see you talk in the chat for whatever reason, its like 80% of the time to flame.
This is why I put a no.

Piroca de Deus

• Senior Admin
  •  
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2020, 11:02:30 AM »
I already explained on discord like you asked me to, but I'll say it again anyway... More than half of his conversations in server are insults! A few days ago I spent almost an hour in Google just to translate what he was saying, and I couldn't understand how you even made an application! Last time I said something like this a player was accepted, and then kicked a few weeks later, let's see if with more assertiveness anything changes

klany96

•  
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2020, 11:16:32 AM »
your behavior is not like should be. Many times i saw u how you insult other players in team chat and chat. So for now is NO
Never insulted anyone and never was kicked for insulting.

klany96

•  
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2020, 11:18:14 AM »
I already explained on discord like you asked me to, but I'll say it again anyway... More than half of his conversations in server are insults! A few days ago I spent almost an hour in Google just to translate what he was saying, and I couldn't understand how you even made an application! Last time I said something like this a player was accepted, and then kicked a few weeks later, let's see if with more assertiveness anything changes
Prove me that. Please

klany96

•  
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2020, 11:19:34 AM »
Send me proof where im insulting.

klany96

•  
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 12:12:58 PM »
Well,
Everytime I see you talk in the chat for whatever reason, its like 80% of the time to flame.
This is why I put a no.
You are really smart guy, maybe the smartest one. You know and percentage also :D

Soap

• that arrogant former leader cunt
  • Friend
  •  
  • kreator's elder brother
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2020, 12:44:59 PM »
Application accepted.

Trial period 2 weeks. Welcome to the clan!