Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Accepted Applications / Re: iWy
« Last post by Kreator on April 26, 2021, 07:35:11 PM »
As I don't see any negative votes yet, and you have enough positive ones, I don't see a reason not to accept this application, two weeks trial period however till we get to know you better and see how you act as a representative of ours. Welcome to the community !

Application accepted
« Last post by z3k0 on April 25, 2021, 09:54:10 PM »
Yes from me, good guy, love play with you ! :D Good luck
« Last post by zooner on April 25, 2021, 06:28:26 PM »
Hello my friend,

Thats really a good application i hope you to join, thats for me a +1 😁

I saw you on server, you are a good player and you are sympatic, a good guy with who you can talk.

I saw you, trying to improve you with flames on server, thats a good thing 👍

(I hope you are not gonna jump all time like nubaro 💀)

Well, thats a big +1, good luck to you !

Zoon3r
Accepted Applications / iWy
« Last post by iWy on April 25, 2021, 05:17:19 PM »

In-game Name: iWy

Games You Play: Cod4 most of the time.

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): 7 on laptop and (5,6,7) on pc, so thats technically 10+ :D

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? Yes, RedPanda ( iWy#1709 )

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: I live in Zagreb, I am currently studying computer science, I played few games proffesionaly ( by proffesionally i mean i made some money for playing competitively): CS:GO, Cod2, Cod4 back in the days (2013,2014), Fortnite ( don't ask :D).

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? I like the server alot, there is alot of cool people in eBc to speak to, it would like to be part of that community.

How Did You Hear About eBc? When i got back in Cod4 (month ago) i saw the server on gametracker and i rly liked it :).
Accepted Applications / Re: Kobe
« Last post by Always. on April 22, 2021, 06:10:51 PM »
Application accepted.

Welcome to the team!
Accepted Applications / Kobe [ACCEPTED]
« Last post by Kobe on April 22, 2021, 04:26:04 PM »

In-game Name: Kobe

Games You Play: primary game:
Cod4

secondary game:
melee
OSU
Brawlhalla
csgo
mw3

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type):

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? Kobe#2479

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: i am a 18yo computer student (i study networking), i play cod4 since a long time now (prob 7 years). pationated by ingame mouvemement in general i felt in love with codjumper

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? joining ebc would be great for me as i help a lot players in cj and it's kinda hard to not be able to teleport to them... i have also people that i really like in ebc, such as lilou or always

How Did You Hear About eBc? from the cod4 server explorer in 2016 i think, but i mostly know it from lilou, by playing cj with him
Denied Applications / Re: M2
« Last post by Always. on March 29, 2021, 08:03:43 PM »
Application Denied.

- You don't meet the requirements. (Prestige 10)

You can apply once again when you are prestige 10.
Denied Applications / M2 [DENIED]
« Last post by M2 on March 25, 2021, 07:59:03 PM »

In-game Name: M2

Games You Play: on computer nothing but cod 4, since my pc is low-resource, on cell phone 8 ball pool and cod

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type):

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? c+M2

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: I live in Colombia, I am currently resting after finishing my work internship in business logistics, I have played cod for more than 5 years, where I have played scrims against other clans (America) and with my friends that in themselves there are few who still We play, I always do my best to win

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? because I like the server and I think it would be something from another world for a Latino to be part of a clan that has an important career in that game

How Did You Hear About eBc? in diractos that chewy youtuber did and also because in the servers that I was looking for I always seemed full, which is very positive when it comes to playing
Accepted Applications / b/_ooD
« Last post by blood on March 19, 2021, 02:05:25 PM »

In-game Name: b/_ooD

Games You Play: Modern Warfare
Escape from Tarkov
Black Ops Cold War

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): I was max if I recall correctly, but now that I came back I'm level 1. Old school eBc can confirm.

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? Yes, I have. PerJon#4251

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: My name is Žiga and I come from Slovenia, I am a computer enthusiast and a gamer of course. My first main game was Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare and it stuck with me ever since. I still cannot believe so many people are playing promod in 2021. I am currently unemployed and have a lot of time to dedicate myself to gaming.

I would also like to say that the reason for my departure from COD was me prioritizing real life before gaming. I successfully finished school and got my diploma, now I am ready to get back to gaming.

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? I wish to join eBc mainly because it is still up ever since I left cod4, mostly because of the community and it's players. On my departure I was always wondering weather or not Explicit Bouncers were still active and shockingly on my return YOU STILL ARE! This brings nothing but joy to me as I was a part of this community for a decent amount of time and have spent most of my time playing eBc promod with former eBc members. I'm pretty sure some of them still remember me. It would be an honour to be accepted back in the community where I have spent most of my days, gaming.

How Did You Hear About eBc? I was randomly searching for a public promod server and stumbled upon Explicit Bouncers. I got to know a lot of good people on eBc through my "career" on the server and decided to stick around.
Accepted Applications / Re: Zeldak
« Last post by Kreator on March 13, 2021, 03:49:24 PM »
Since the votes are positive, and you said you want to do work *wink* the application is accepted.

Application accepted
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10