Author Topic: Ken [ACCEPTED]  (Read 3466 times)

Kenshin

•  
Ken [ACCEPTED]
« on: December 21, 2019, 02:44:29 PM »

In-game Name: Ken

Games You Play: Cod4

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): i believe am prestige 10 now, but i already gained like 40 prestige or more

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? yes

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: I've been a gamer since I was a little kid, I played a lot a lot of games, I started cod4 in 2009 and been to some tournaments and I was accepted to participate in the Korean lan but I was just a child at that time so my father refused the idea.
Now I just play call of duty, sometimes (Milfy city) hahahah, I play promod and cj, am quite good at cj I've been playing cj since 2011.

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? I want to keep the control inside the server when there is no admin online, warn campers and non-obj players also ban cheaters.
and to have fun with you guys.

How Did You Hear About eBc? when I came back to cod4 after 3 years break, I just joined a random server and it was ebc.

Beasty

• Admin
  •  
  • Raping you stooned since 2014
Re: Ken [ACCEPTED]
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 04:02:46 PM »
For me it's easy sure Yes. He is really skilled, nice guy which will be a good admin!
+ For me

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 12:15:02 PM »
Oh well, what to say, Ken was already a member for some time before, he left himself so don't worry nothing happened, bloke just played cj more,  there were some conflicts recently on promod tho, I know how some admins will vote, I don't have anything against as long as you keep your cool and follow the rules as other players, I will give a neutral vote for now. If you do get accepted then I except from you a more objective attitude, and for you to try to be a valued asset of this community, not vice versa.

Kenshin

•  
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 05:27:36 PM »
I will try my best ^^

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 07:51:27 PM »
Application accepted.

Welcome to the community, again  :D

...funny how I could copy paste yours and griefers response but i wrote it again manually  >:(

Soap

• that arrogant former leader cunt
  • Friend
  •  
  • kreator's elder brother
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2019, 02:12:30 PM »
Application accepted.
...funny how I could copy paste yours and griefers response but i wrote it again manually  >:(

Funny how nobody gives a shit.

L&A