Author Topic: sweety:>  (Read 4012 times)

sweety

• Senior Admin
  •  
  • meh
sweety:>
« on: August 03, 2019, 01:12:00 AM »

In-game Name: sweety:>

Games You Play: Cod4, World of Warcraft, Apex legend, League of Legends etc..

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): 30

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? Yup

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: Well my name is Filip im from Croatia, 23 years old.

I've been playing games almost all my life (not very commendable) it's my passion and hobby ;D.

Have CISCO certificate so i do have "basic" knowledge in ips, subneting, routing and switching, protocols etc, also BIG pc hardware guy, hardware in general too, software is kinda meh.

i've been and admin and later "leader" of an Cod4 clan (Music Mafia in case if u heard of it) and a server  so i am familiar with b3 and cmd, and have a "basic" knowledge of scripting, how servers work, maintence etc.

And lastly i don't wanna justify myself for not being active in discord (which i haven't been) im not very "talkative" person and i don't feel quiet comfortable doing so, (This is probb the most i've ever written in my life about me).

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? Because i would love to be a part of some community and eBc seems very nice, i like the atmosphere on the server and the discord, ppl are realy nice and helpfull.
I would love to be a part of it and maybe even learn something new. (U never know ;d)

How Did You Hear About eBc? I think u guys had a dr and cj server back in the day 2010, 2012 dunno, gametracker,

Soap

• that arrogant former leader cunt
  • Friend
  •  
  • kreator's elder brother
Re: sweety:>
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 01:18:57 AM »
I've been waiting for this app for a while now. I'd be glad to welcome you to our clan. Such a pity that you are not talkative, even though I noticed it myself.

+1

srebo

• Admin
  •  
  • Zen.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 01:50:00 AM »
Easy +1 mate  :D
:)

JamesNeg

• Admin
  •  
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2019, 07:55:58 AM »
Obv +1, good and skilled guy.
Yea I've noticed that you aren't much talkative, I think I saw you 2 times writing something in chat hahaha :)
Good luck man!

uN1K

• Senior Admin
  •  
  • sweety is the sweetest sweetness
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2019, 09:14:42 PM »
Pick this man already ! 
He's a really good player and a very, very kind person.
He is not very talkative (bit too shy, but that's kinda cute  :D) but once you get to know him a little better you know what he's worth.
He would be a great add to this clan ;)
« Last Edit: August 04, 2019, 09:16:41 PM by uN1K »

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2019, 08:31:19 PM »
Application accepted

Welcome to the community!