Author Topic: Valium's Unban Request  (Read 4647 times)

Valium

•  
Valium's Unban Request
« on: July 03, 2019, 08:02:32 PM »
Hi Everyone,

I'm writing this Topic because i've been ban 2 days ago while i was AFK (Toujane map appeared so i went off to cook me something while players were playing this map that i'm not used to play). Reason of ban "You are using cheats". I'm wondering who banned me, i know that day someone of your team ask me to war with him and i did not answer so i hope i didn't upset him.
I started to play on your server since several month after a long time off. We all know that's a dead game in competition so why would i cheat on this game? Anyway, i'm an old french player and i did a lot of LAN's specially the Gamer Assembly based in Poitiers for french People, i know you've got somes in your team and i know i've already talked to ikan about that while Griefer was trying to get proof that i was cheating. Something he never managed to have (of course cause i'm not cheating and i never did) and he also promised me to not ban me until he gets a real proof. So i am sure you don't have any proof that i cheat that is why i request your kindness in order to unban me :) or i would love to see that proof you have :)
There isn't many server like yours nowaday and i'm starting to laugh with some people on your server and have fun.

Valium

Soap

• that arrogant former leader cunt
  • Friend
  •  
  • kreator's elder brother
Re: Valium's Unban Request
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 08:44:10 PM »

« Last Edit: July 03, 2019, 08:46:04 PM by Soap »

Valium

•  
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 09:24:08 PM »
Really Soap? That is your proof?
You gotta be kidding me, that's not prooving anything at all right?

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 12:49:00 PM »
Not the greatest proof, some kills were odd, its hard to tell when not in demo live for sound etc.

You will get unbanned but you are required to provide MOSS when asked for.
You can find moss anticheat here https://nohope.eu/

Download it, extract it and start recording before entering the game while on our servers. For the first week or two you will be required to have moss every day, later on if you keep playing the same while being clean then it will be requested sometimes on demand if we see changes in gameplay that are not possible normally.

Best regards

Soap

• that arrogant former leader cunt
  • Friend
  •  
  • kreator's elder brother
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 12:54:43 PM »
Unban approved.

Lock.