Author Topic: Unban request  (Read 5505 times)

rmxz.exe

•  
Unban request
« on: May 11, 2019, 01:27:36 PM »
Hello everyone

I am sure you all remember me as I have made many faults/mistakes in my past. First of all I still regret my actions leading to my ban as I was just messing around with a hack for a little bit, like 2-3 days but more stupid of me was to try to cover it up because I was afraid of losing my 'actual reputation' because I haven't always hacked on the server give or take 65% of the times I played I was legit and still dropping high scores. Why do I want this unban? To be honest I just want to chill on the server after work and in the weekends if I have the spare time. I have learned out of my mistakes and hope some of you see redemption in me  :D

michael

•  
Re: Unban request
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2019, 05:59:55 PM »
My opinion but a cheater should never be allowed a second chance. You knew the consequences of your actions and I think you should pay for them. Why should we believe you won't start cheating again when you LIED  and denied when you got banned in the first place for having cheated. If you never got caught and banned you'd probably still be cheating to this day, you're only "stopping" since you got caught.

Gus

• Senior Admin
  •  
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2019, 06:07:58 PM »
For me, you lost our trust the first time you cheated. Most of us are old players, so we know when someone is legit or not. Now, you admit it, it’s already good but I don’t think it will be enough to recover your actual reputation and your unban.

rmxz.exe

•  
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2019, 06:12:40 PM »
I have suffered the consequences of my actions and learned out of it as I said in my post I played for 2-3days with hacks just for the funs. And yes that is true that I have lied I apologised for that doesn't make it right that I did lie though. Yes you may say most of you are old players but I myself have been playing this game for a decade so am I an old player too then? And fair enough if you think people don't deserve second chances but haven't u made mistakes in your past?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 06:14:54 PM by rmxz.exe »

Soap

• that arrogant former leader cunt
  • Friend
  •  
  • kreator's elder brother
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 06:21:56 PM »
My opinion but a cheater should never be allowed a second chance. You knew the consequences of your actions and I think you should pay for them. Why should we believe you won't start cheating again when you LIED  and denied when you got banned in the first place for having cheated. If you never got caught and banned you'd probably still be cheating to this day, you're only "stopping" since you got caught.

Michael, since you haven't been a member of ours, around the time rmxz was playing actively and was being constantly accused of cheating, I've made tons of research, and thanks to rmxz and his cheating, I've improved my administrating experience and knowledge, and it's a one in a million chance that the next cheater (if he/she ever appears) on this extreme level of cheating that I will fail in punishing that certain player.

However, what these guys are saying is true. Geneve, an admin of ours, was cheating the first time he joined the server. Being it radar or wallhack or aimbot, it's a cheat like every other. He got banned and immediately came to discord to appeal for an unban and apologized. He did get his chance because everyone deserves a second chance (at least imo), but there's the difference between his case and yours. If you didn't deny your guilt, you'd stand a lot more chances and maybe I would have even gone to the point of unbanning you on my own, but it's not the same case.

rmxz.exe

•  
« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2019, 08:02:56 PM »
So maybe I was good for something  :D but for real now I accept the consequences if in this case this ends in permanent, shouldn't have been that stupid.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 08:11:19 PM by rmxz.exe »

Geneve

•  
  • Niels
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2019, 11:26:45 AM »
Just to be clear; I was testing my hacks if they work and apparently they did work :P Kreator saw that and unbanned me after for good reasons (now I have to send him 100$ each month to be able to play, but that’s something else)

OT: You are a great guy to talk to and I haven’t changed my mind about you nor will I ever. I think you deserve a second chance as others have aswell

rmxz.exe

•  
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 06:40:40 PM »
Just to be clear; I was testing my hacks if they work and apparently they did work :P Kreator saw that and unbanned me after for good reasons (now I have to send him 100$ each month to be able to play, but that’s something else)

OT: You are a great guy to talk to and I haven’t changed my mind about you nor will I ever. I think you deserve a second chance as others have aswell

For this I thank you my friend. Possibly the only one who actually sees redemption in me

Soap

• that arrogant former leader cunt
  • Friend
  •  
  • kreator's elder brother
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2019, 09:09:08 PM »
Unban approved.
We have discussed this case and decided to give you another chance. Don't waste it.

Lock.