Author Topic: Unban/clarifications  (Read 3821 times)

medelapse

•  
Unban/clarifications
« on: April 28, 2019, 12:59:30 PM »
Hello everyone, yesterday I got banned from your promod server while I was playing. The reason for the ban seems to be "radar", and I honestly had no clue what a radar was until the ban got applied. I bought cod4 from steam last week after years of inactivity and the last thing I would think about is cheating. Even my config is the standard one with just filmtweaks and the common commands added to it. From my perspective the only thing that could seem odd is the fact that my fps were locked at 333 instead of 250, and that's because I thought Explicit bouncers = fps not locked to let people do some specific jumps. I know this is just my word and it's not enough to prove my innocence, so I would really appreciate if you guys reviewed whatever proof made you take this decision. I'm open to collaborate in any way needed to prove that I'm not guilty. From what I could see on game tracker there aren't a lot of good servers nowadays, so it would be really a shame not being able to play again on yours.
Thank you for your time.

gRiefer

•  
Re: Unban/clarifications
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2019, 01:23:48 PM »
here is the proof!
I don't think that all 3 players were shooting at the same time. especially not the one that seems to be in side shops.

medelapse

•  
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 02:21:06 PM »
I remember that round, it was a 1vs5 or 1vs6. I was basically surrounded. I killed like two or three people while being in flowers and I was moving around a lot from window to window in the flower upper room, so I think it's logical that people were spraying from all around and trying to take me down. I was engaging fire from all the three windows in upper flowers. Unfortunately I don't have any demos to prove my point as I never recorded in public servers, but I remember that some of my teammates including one of your members, danny if I'm not mistaken, said nice try to me after I got killed. You can ask him if that frame of play looked in any way fishy.
Edit: also I genuinely have no idea why the guy in shops would shoot from there, but to me it actually look more like he was in between shops and the house in the back. Pretty much close to the area where there is a trash bin and stairs and were people usually get wallbanged by a T side scope. I think in that position it's possible to spray the window I was peeking from. Gonna verify it soon. I might be wrong tho.

2nd Edit: here is what I mean
https://imgur.com/pRYCWIk
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 02:42:30 PM by medelapse »

gRiefer

•  
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 05:16:19 PM »
sounds plausible.
And the member danny you are talking about is the one who banned you.

Soap

• that arrogant former leader cunt
  • Friend
  •  
  • kreator's elder brother
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2019, 05:30:27 PM »
Unban approved.

Lock.