Author Topic: Pain - ebc application  (Read 1624 times)

Pain

•  
Pain - ebc application
« on: March 02, 2023, 07:57:32 PM »

In-game Name: Pain - also known as Rushed

Games You Play: Cod4, Rocket league, Overwatch 2, run Black ops 3 easter eggs from time to time.

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): currently prestige 2 - previously hit 10-12

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? yes my tag is Pain#2248

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: sup im Pain also known as Rushed and im 17 years old from the UK. Im currently studying at college for A level Graphic Design, Photography and Media. In my spare time I enjoy playing games, listening to music and making shit on Photoshop, blender or chilling with mates irl. I also upload yt edits every now and then of bounces and movement on cod4.I also stream on twitch but recently have put that to the side because of college work.

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? I want to join ebc as i've been playing on the server for some time now, and have had a fun time going for pub clips, hitting bounces and even playing competitively but mainly just playing to have fun. I also think you are all chilled out people, but can also have a laugh and joke around. I also like the community you guys have created as well as keeping the game alive.

How Did You Hear About eBc? I heard about ebc through my cousin, he introduced me to pc gaming and the whole promod aspect of cod4, I later then asked a member (datis) for a link to the server and have been active ever since, I try to chill and interact as much as possible in the server when I can. - appreciate you guys taking the time to read my application.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 08:50:41 PM by Pain »

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
Re: Pain - ebc application
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2023, 06:49:56 PM »
Make a crusader model and you got a + from me :D

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
Re: Pain - ebc application
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2023, 09:29:15 PM »
Since you are not Pain in the ass, this application has  been accepted, you will have a trial period.

Application accepted