Author Topic: mlykoo.cfg [DENIED]  (Read 1594 times)

Mlykoo

•  
mlykoo.cfg [DENIED]
« on: January 20, 2023, 12:46:35 AM »

In-game Name: mlykoo.cfg

Games You Play: League of Legends, Call of Duty 4, Osu!, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): 10

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? Yeee ofc, nice cats and.. u know.. other things ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) mlykoo.cfg#6342

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: My name is Sebastian, I'm 20 and I'm from Poland, I go to work everyday, in my free time I like to play games after work, I play call of duty, league of legends, counter strike and osu! I play call of duty every day, about 2-5 hours. I play Call of Duty mainly because there is an eBc server. Why? Because it's the most interesting Call of Duty server I know :D

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? I would like to join the clan because the people in it seem nice and I would like to have a "team" to play call of duty and other games, I already played on eBc a year ago but took a break, came back recently and would like to start playing seriously with a clan , I hope you will consider my application positively :)

How Did You Hear About eBc?  I found the eBc server on youtube, i like watching call of duty bouncers and the thing like that, so i joined it and started having fun on it.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2023, 12:09:56 AM by Mlykoo »

JohnFranclin

• Leader
  •  
Re: mlykoo.cfg [DENIED]
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 01:58:24 PM »
Due to the lack of positive and mostly neutral votes, your application has been denied.

Apply at a later time when you get to know some of the eBc members.