Author Topic: el-cuxillito [ACCEPTED]  (Read 2623 times)

el-cuxillito

•  
el-cuxillito [ACCEPTED]
« on: June 07, 2021, 12:50:01 AM »

In-game Name: el-cuxillito/iMad mini

Games You Play: Cod4 most of the time.

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): actually I think I'm prestige 6 (hate you krea I was trying to get prestige lvl 30, on the last hours of the season, when you made the season update T.T)

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? Yes, el-cuxillito#9288

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: I live in... After 6 years I still don't know hahaha. I am from Spain working around Europe, on the last year I've been working in France. I work as a SPS programmer and Electromechanic for a company which makes the Logistics bases for supermarkets.

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? Actually it's the only server where I try to play (still a noob, that's why I try to play) I like the server and most of the members/admins which I have been playing with the last 2 years.

How Did You Hear About eBc?: I was looking for a server to play and I saw there were people playing and the player limit was a good one. After sometime I saw some know people like Piro or the special guy, sorry I mean KvN <3.

Piroca de Deus

• Senior Admin
  •  
Re: Hello there :D
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2021, 12:57:02 AM »
Hello there!

I don't think I have to say a lot about this one. You are a regular player (even though we don't see each other on server lately :shrug:), a friendly guy and someone who is always ready to help the others.

You are one of those (rare) players that we constantly say "You should apply", and I said it to you countless times :D .

Good luck, it's OBVIOUSLY a +1 to me ;)

JamesNeg

• Admin
  •  
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2021, 02:39:09 AM »
Big yes from me! Nice guy, always a pleasure to talk/joke with him :D
Good luck my friend, but I guess you don't need it heheheh

Cya in game!

zooner

•  
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2021, 10:28:42 AM »
Thats a nice application.
Fleme de la faire en anglais alors je te dis bonne chance ! +1 😁

uN1K

• Senior Admin
  •  
  • sweety is the sweetest sweetness
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2021, 11:10:43 AM »
Hey,

You've been around for quite a while now, never heard anything wrong about you for the few years you've been playing on our server.
From your interactions with people, you really do seem like a kind spirit, and that's what I'm looking for personally.
I am truly grateful that you have decided to apply here after the time spent on our server.

One thing, with the cropped screenshot below.
You managed to laugh and ask for Sweety to be kicked at the same time.
I've never thought of meeting someone being able to request such a thing while laughing, this is absolutely outrageous and I'm quite impressed that a human being could do that.

Joke aside, I hope we'll get to know each other a little better, I'm not active on the server but still somewhat present on Discord!
You have all my support for your application, good luck :).
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 11:15:25 AM by uN1K »

el-cuxillito

•  
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2021, 11:35:36 AM »
@zooner
I must say that my French is really bad, almost forgot everything hahaha. I speak English, German and ofc Spanish. I can understand some words on french, but not that much.

@unik
Well... I tried to look for the chat (wanted to know the reason why I was asking for the kick) but didn't find it hahaha. I think others would call me crazy 🤪.

Oden

•  
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2021, 12:21:28 PM »
i voted Yes,  not talked much with you, but i have seen you often on the server. Seem like a friendly player that dont troubble others

Zeus

• Your average God to who you forget to pray every night
  •  
  • Mr. Decoy
    • Yup
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2021, 02:28:13 PM »
i voted Yes,  not talked much with you, but i have seen you often on the server. Seem like a friendly player that dont troubble others
Pork = Halal

JohnFranclin

• Leader
  •  
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2021, 03:03:07 PM »
Application accepted

As you are a regular on the server and everyone seems to be a fan of yours I am happy to have you on the team! Welcome to the family!