Author Topic: Zeldak  (Read 2369 times)

Zeldak

•  
Zeldak
« on: March 11, 2021, 11:47:49 PM »

In-game Name: Zeldak

Games You Play: Mainly: COD4 & League of Legends
Others: SAMP, CSGO, Valorant

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): 10

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? DanScerri#9965

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: Hi,
My name is Daniel and I'm from Malta(no worries if you've got no clue where is that, used to it)

I've been a chef for about 5 to 6 years, thus I do have a busy life since I am in charge as the head chef where I work. These days I have grown interest for gaming once again after a long period of studying. Gaming used to be my sole hobby and I believe it still is. I try to find as much time as I can to play when ever it's possible, probably not daily.

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? Simply for the sole reason to help around if needed, what ever it may be. I remember wanting to join badly back when I used to play much more and I thought - well, why not?

How Did You Hear About eBc? I remember eBc since when before I quit COD4 ages ago, perhaps 7 to 8 years ago. Once I noticed the name on some site I instantly recognized it and started playing here again.

zooner

•  
Re: Zeldak
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2021, 12:57:36 PM »
Hello my friend, i will be honest i never saw you on server but thats not a problem because if you are prestige 10, its show you are active and involved.

I enjoyed to read your application. Its an simple application and i think you are a friendly person.

And after 7 years, i hope you welcome back among us 👍

Its why i will give you a +1 with pleasure ! Good luck ma boi 😁

(+2 because you are csgo player)

Zeldak

•  
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2021, 03:11:42 PM »
Cheers, I am friendly indeed :p
Pretty sure I saw you once or twice

Soap

• that arrogant former leader cunt
  • Friend
  •  
  • kreator's elder brother
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2021, 07:31:11 PM »
I don't play but why is this guy not in eBc already?

+1

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2021, 03:49:24 PM »
Since the votes are positive, and you said you want to do work *wink* the application is accepted.

Application accepted