Author Topic: jerAAA  (Read 2591 times)

Jeraa

•  
jerAAA
« on: February 14, 2021, 03:47:04 PM »

In-game Name: jerAAA

Games You Play: Cod 4, sometimes LoL

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): 29

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? jeramasina

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: 22 years YOUNG, from Zagreb. Currently 4th year of economic faculty in zagreb, major in finances and econometrics. Used to play soccer professionaly in Croatian First League, but corona made me quit. Playing cod4 since 2009, with some breaks in between. Used to play competitive but since the scene died years ago i stopped. As a person, i have very competitive character which may sometimes make me become irritated. Now, i understand thet becoming a member of ebc would make me become less competitive in game, and more like a connection between players and server owners.

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? I wanna join ebc beacuse i have been playing on a server for a long long time, including CJ. I have no intention to quit cod4 anytime soon, so i guess having MORE friends isn’t a bad thing.

How Did You Hear About eBc? gametracker.

JohnFranclin

• Leader
  •  
Re: jerAAA
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2021, 04:32:07 PM »
Hello there,

82 penalties speak for themselves. Tho reading your application gave me hope that you are actually willing to change your attitude whilst being part of our team. So I am down to give it a shot!

JF

zooner

•  
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2021, 11:42:07 PM »
Hey my friend, i was waiting your apply ! Im happy to see it 😁.

Thats for sure a +1 for me but i want see an upgrade in your attitude 👍:

I mean you need to be more active ln the life of the server and be more present on the chat, you need to forgot you xlrstats a minute.

Its not a big probleme, we already have only score player like our community manager..

You are a good guy, a good player, there ls no reason to denied you !

Good Luck ! 🙏

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 01:31:09 PM »
Well as the voting results show, most of us are giving a positive review, but still everything that has been mentioned stays, a different approach to the game is required. Less solo playing and more of an open view of the whole team and all players on the server, and admin interventions if required.

Application accepted