Author Topic: korta [ACCEPTED]  (Read 2510 times)

kortasion

•  
korta [ACCEPTED]
« on: October 14, 2020, 08:32:31 AM »

In-game Name: korta

Games You Play: CoD4, Dark Souls, TES, NFS series, MK, Forza Horizon 4, Monster Train, etc.

If Applying For Our COD4 Promod Team, What Prestige Are You? (leave field blank if applying for another game/type): 21

Have You Joined Our Discord Server? recently did, tag: kortasion

Tell Us A Little About Yourself: Working as a DoP and creator in a russian Production Agency. Mostly remotly, so have more time intervals to spend on CoD or doing some hobbies. Not even close to perfect english skills, but OK with lots of jokes and communicating.
Constantly called "pusi kurac gay jumper and haxor" for some unknown reason, medium promod skills. Also have some drawing skills, deliciously cooking (nah, that's doing my GF), not fat but getting to be cuz of gay sitting positon due to work.

Why Do You Want To Join eBc? Spending too much time on the Promod, getting
recognizable by a lot of players and receiving toxic jokes to my side (that's a good sign :D)

How Did You Hear About eBc? was searching for playable promod serv on gametracker
« Last Edit: October 14, 2020, 08:41:02 AM by kortasion »

JohnFranclin

• Leader
  •  
Re: korta
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 08:42:11 AM »
+1 from me

Although you are a cheater.  ;)

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2020, 08:56:46 AM »
"was searching for playable promod serv on gametracker" correction "was searching for playable 333 fps promod serv on gametracker"  :-\

Kreator

• Mental Hospital
  • Leader
  •  
  • send 100 (c) soap
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2020, 10:59:55 AM »
As the votes are mostly positive, I don't see a reason to reject the application, therefore you have been accepted.

Application accepted